Parent Info‎ > ‎


Student Registration

If you are not sure if GEORGE KENNEDY PUBLIC SCHOOL is the school your student should attend, you can enter your address into the Halton District School Board School Locator at this website: School Finder


To Register a new student:
  1. Notify your current school that you are leaving (if applicable).
  2. Fill out a Student Registration Form. You can Download a copy at this link:
You will need to provide ALL of the following information before you can register your child for school: (only original documents will be accepted.)
  1. Proof of child's age - original birth certificate or passport
  2. Proof of address (2 pieces)  - can include an offer to purchase or lease agreement and/or any current utility bills or property tax bill
  3. Proof of custody - if you are not the child’s parent and the child is under 18, or if the child is living with only one parent -- you must provide proof of custody
  4. Proof of child’s citizenship - Birth Certificate, Passport, or Permanent Resident card.
  5. Any copies of current school records,or reports that may assist the school program/placement of your child
If you have any questions regarding immunization, please call the Halton Regional Health Department at (905) 825-6060 ext. 7855:

For information about the immunization schedule in Ontario
  • To verify that your child’s record is up-to-date
  • To obtain the exemption form if your child has not been immunized for medical reasons or because of a conflict of religion or conscience
  • For information on how to have your child immunized if you do not have an Ontario health card and can’t afford doctor’s fees for immunization

Student personal information is collected during registration and while attending school pursuant to the Education Act. This information will be used for planning and programming, school to home communications, and to establish the Ontario Student Record, which contains information conducive to the improvement of instruction. Questions about the information collected during registration and while attending school should be directed to the Halton District School Board office or your local Superintendent of Education.